- CPU – AMD Ryzen 5 7600 6-Core 3.8GHz AM5 (Up to 5.1GHz)
- Motherboard – MSI A620 Chipset AM5 Micro-ATX Motherboard
- Memory – 32GB DDR5 4800MHz Gaming Memory
- Storage – Gen3 500GB NVMe SSD
Breathe new life into your desktop PC with the PCBuilder AMD Ryzen 5 7600 LEVEL UP Core Upgrade Kit. This upgrade kit is designed for desktop PCs and is powered by a 7th-generation AMD Ryzen 5 7600 CPU. It also comes with an MSI A620 chipset motherboard, 32GB of high-speed DDR5 memory, and a Gen3 500GB NVMe SSD.
This Ryzen 5 Upgrade Kit has everything you need to stay ahead of the pack and is a great way to begin your gaming journey. The LEVEL UP features the latest Ryzen 7000 Series CPU and DDR5 memory, which will ensure that every task gets completed quickly and efficiently.
With 6 cores and 32GB of DDR5 memory, no task is too much for it to handle. Data can be transferred, and applications can be loaded at lightning-quick speeds thanks to the included Gen3 NVMe SSD.
All the components are held together with a high-performance MSI AM5 Motherboard with Lightning Gen 4 support. MSI motherboards deliver an efficient and productive experience with stable functionality and high-quality assembly.
- Six-Core AMD Ryzen 5 7600 CPU with a boost clock of up to 5.1GHz
- Visualize, synchronize, and mesmerize with DDR5 Gaming Memory
- Get lightning-fast storage with a Gen3 500GB NVMe SSD
- Durable and versatile MSI AM5 Micro-ATX Motherboard
- AMD Ryzen 5 7600 6-Core 3.8GHz AM5 CPU
- Cores: 6 Cores
- Base Clock Speed: 3.8GHz
- Boost Clock Speed: 5.1GHz
- Socket: AM5
- MSI A620 Chipset AM5 Micro-ATX Motherboard
- Socket: AM5
- Form Factor: Micro-ATX
- 32GB DDR5 4800MHz Gaming Memory
- Capacity: 16GB x 2
- Data Transfer Rate: 4800MHz
- Generation: DDR5
- Gen3 500GB NVMe SSD
- Capacity: 500GB
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- PCBuilder AMD Ryzen 5 7600 LEVEL UP Core Upgrade Kit x1
Please note that the images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Components will be supplied as per the technical specifications in this listing. 3DMark FPS & Time Spy benchmark scores are estimates only.